2. Increased rigid support structure guarantees the heatbreak remaining intact under the impact of external force.
3. Integral frame rigid structure makes nozzle replacement more convenient without grasping the heat block.
4. The inner hole roughness of nozzle and heatbreak Ra0.3, which allow a more smooth movement of filament, resulting in a higher resolution prints.
5. Standard hotend and high flow hotend have the same overall dimension, which realize a zero barrier for interchangeability.
6. The hotend is mainly composed of copper alloy material which has the advantage of faster heating and better heat dissipation.
7. Standard all-metal kit, with overall high-temperature resistance up to 500 ℃.
8. Flexible combined structure design makes strong compatibility.