The WorkBee is a super strong, accurate and easy to assemble CNC machine.
It gains its strength by incorporating a combination of C-Beam Linear Rail with multiple uses of the full size Xtreme Solid V wheels! It’s a great machine and we're sure you will love it!
The OpenBuilds WorkBee Machine is based on the open source WorkBee CNC Machine by Ryan Lock of UK based Ooznest and has become a favorite on OpenBuilds with many different Builds and modifications shared.
WorkBee Machine Specs:
Compatible Material for Cutting/Milling:
- Plexi Glass
Options Details: (Not included)
- (1) 24V Power Supply Bundle
- (3) Stepper Drivers
- (1) CNC xPRO V3 Controller Stepper Driver
- (1) Dewalt DWP611 1.25 HP Max Torque Variable Speed Compact Router
- (1) Balldriver Screw Driver Set
Other Needed (Sold Separately):
(1) Spoiler Board H 3/4" (19mm) W 14-1/2" (370mm) L 39-3/8" (1000mm)
NOTE: Although the original Sphinx and the OpenBuilds Sphinx may look similar the OpenBuilds Sphinx incorporates many changes that make it unique in its own way, so be sure to follow the OpenBuilds Build Video for assembly.
OpenBuilds Part CAD Models and Drawings