Openbuilds LEAD Machine - Mechanical Bundle 1515 (60"x60")
The LEAD 1515 is a large, fully capable, rigid machine ready for you to put into production. It's powerful and has high-resolution output to get the job done time and time again.
Create large projects with 4’ x 4’ sheets of material and Cut or 3D carve wood, plastics, aluminum, etc. to create big and beautiful intricate 3D carvings, inlays, furniture, signs, plaques, amazing works of art and so much more.
The LEAD 1515 has a rigid X Axis through the incorporation of double C-Beam Linear Rails to achieve intense accuracy and we've included a tensioning system for maximum performance.
At this amazing price point, there is no doubt that the LEAD 1515 will be a staple in workshops everywhere.
Wiring Kit included!
The OpenBuilds LEAD CNC Machine is a powerful and accurate lead screw driven CNC router with plenty of work area. Mount a router to the frame and you are ready to begin milling your own wood, plastic or aluminum projects. Built with the OpenBuilds modular system means this machine can adapt and grow to suit many future applications. Size and Capabilities make this machine perfect for your business, classroom, or home workshop.
LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Machine
Compatible Material for Cutting/Milling:
- Plexi Glass
- All Needed Hardware
- Versatile V-Slot Linear Rail & Super Strong C-Beam Linear Rail
- Xtreme Solid V Wheel Kits ready for heavier duty applications
- 8mm Metric Acme Lead Screw for accuracy and power
- Balldriver Screw Driver Set & OpenBuilds 8mm Spanner Wrench
- More details can be found on OpenBuilds
Wiring Kit Includes:
- All mounting hardware
- OpenCase Mounting Kit
- Spindle/Router LED Light Ring
- 3 Micro Limit Switch Kits
- USB Cable 2.0
- Drag/Cable Chains
- Slot Cover / Panel Covers
- 24V Cooling Fan
- Assembly Hardware
- More details available on OpenBuilds
Options: (Not included)
- (1) 24V Power Supply Bundle
- (4) NEMA 23 Stepper Motors
- (1) BlackBox Controller
- (1) Dewalt DWP611 1.25 HP Max Torque Variable Speed Compact Router
Other (Sold Separately):
- Spoiler Board (recommended size (3) pieces at H 1/2" (12mm) W 16" (406mm) L 58" (1473mm)) Available at your local hardware store)
- OpenBuilds Part CAD Models and Drawings
Build Instructions, Helpful Videos, Community Support: