VCarve Desktop provides a powerful but intuitive software solution for creating and cutting parts on a CNC Router. VCarve Desktop gives you the power to produce complex 2D patterns with profile, pocket, drill and inlay toolpaths, plus gives you the ability to create designs with v-carving textures as well as import and machine unlimited Vectric 3D clipart or single model files. The ‘Desktop’ edition is designed for small CNC machines, aimed at hobby or non-production environments. It can only output G-Code for toolpaths no greater than 24” x 24”.
Key Strengths of VCarve Desktop
- VCarve Desktop can import 2D designs from other programs but also provides a full set of drawing and editing tools.
- The toolpath options cover all typical 2D routing operations such as Profiling, Pocketing, Auto-Inlays and Drilling as well as 2.5D strategies such as V-Carving, Prism carving, Moulding Toolpaths, Fluting and even a decorative Texturing strategy.
- For 3D you can Rough and Finish the model and there are options to project 2D and 2.5D toolpaths onto the 3D surface.
What is Included
- Vectric VCarve Desktop License – Download
- Free update for any major version updates for the first year.
- Minor updates are always included.
- *License code will be delivered via email within 24 hours in most cases.
- ** Software is non-refundable - Try before you buy here
Assembly Build/Community Support/Documentation